Will motorized, gas-tank frames have room for 20" fat tire wheel (4")?

R

roberto1234

Will those mass-produced/available 2.4L and 3.7L aluminum motorized, gas-tank frames have room for a rear 20" fat tire wheel (4")? With disc brake rotor. I don't have access to the parts at this time to do measurements. I know the frames target 26" wheels, but I figured if I go with disc brakes, I just have a smaller circle. Would try to install cranks from a 20" bike, or worse case pedal carefully if I have to pedal. But would the a fat tire have room if it was 3" lower than a 26" wheel in the frame? Thanks.

Will those mass-produced/available 2.4L and 3.7L aluminum motorized, gas-tank frames have room for a rear 20" fat tire wheel (4")? With disc brake rotor. I don't have access to the parts at this time to do measurements. I know the frames target 26" wheels, but I figured if I go with disc brakes, I just have a smaller circle. Would try to install cranks from a 20" bike, or worse case pedal carefully if I have to pedal. But would the a fat tire have room if it was 3" lower than a 26" wheel in the frame? Thanks.
if you got a welder, you can do anything in the whole world. idk what u r asking but i think its weird 20" tires y so small. if you are anything like 5'8+ it will be really awkward to pedal. i would stick w/ a reg bike frame; at least 27" tires plz

On the Grubee frames you can fit a 3". On the others, no way. None of the in frame tank frames will fit a 4".

Back