Will the GEBE system handle this?

I have a 47r and gebe 14 tooth and it is NOT! loud. The other motor is. I have the wheel gebe recomends 14 guage. Your 10 guage should be great. I do peddle to aroud 8 mph and ease into the gas!

Wow, very cool, it works. Would that little motor pull 260 lbs (total including bike and rider) that high on the rpm scale (11,000) on the level? I'm looking at the 47r which is 4.2 horse I believe.

Torques, I weigh 175 + the bike and motor around 230. I live in Florida, flat not many hills. The 13 tooth is good all around gear 4 that motor, I run a 14. The Tanaka 47r is 2.8 hp at 8,000 rpms, the r 460 is 4.2 at 11,000 but it is loud. I dont think the gebe kit will handle the r 460.

It's good to dream, I can't afford that now because of my situation but maybe I'll get that someday. I would believe the r 460 might be ok with the Gebe if you don't ride it hard.

What is the quality of those motors. I believe they are Chinese and from what I have heard and seen, the build quality is terrible. I'm not saying that about this brand because I don't know but the 80 cc motors are notoriously weak.

Twain, ISO 9001 factory. Go-Ped makes quality stuff and the switched from Zenoah Komatsu to Chung Yang a few years ago. I would be very careful about the R460 on a GEBE, it's a hot motor.

Could be, most likely break the belt if you're running 10ga spokes. My Staton chain drive may be heavy and ugly but it's very strong. I believe I read somewhere that GEBE no longer recommends the Tanaka 40 but I really don't know.

By the way, you gotta love Al, yesterday it's 65 and sunny, now 29 with light snow. Carp!

Back