Will this be good?

I don't have weird cement figures or anything cement I wish to oil (wtf is that anyway.) I also don't know if that would last long on a squeaky door, always used 3 in 1 for that..

Maybe oiling gaskets before putting them on something? Putting rusty threaded parts together if I don't plan on putting thread lock on them...

Still annoying to clean and apparently more toxic than normal oil, maybe DuctTapedGoat would like it he seems to be down with the brain damaging types of additives..[/QUOTE
OK your in Penn. right? out in the country you see those dairy farms with the poured cement silos. Well they use metal forms to pour the cement into. They have to be oiled to keep the cement from sticking to them. I use to build them in Ohio, so it just popped into my head. You could always just drive down the road in the middle of the night and throw it up in the air.

Free to anyone who wants to spend an afternoon chiseling carbon out of their exhaust port. The most I'd use this for is... I don't know actually, I don't have anything I'd be willing to use it on.

Ive been saying I'd throw it out some day, just can't bring myself to toss out unused oil I guess, it's difficult to clean off too just keeps feeling oily, don't know how I can make use of it other than donating to somebody with a larger 2 stroke motor or playing a dirty trick on a friend hehehe...

I use it on my goped (standing gas scooter)all the time, its the best oil for it!

Im definitely going to buy the "Amsoil dominator" there is a napa auto parts like 1 mile from my house...are all napa stores the same? Are you sure thell have 2 stroke oil? Also my 80cc bike is brand new and this will be for break in too

Maxima is great oil. the 927 is semi-synthetic and so the ratio to use is around 25:1
of course if someone used it at 16:1 they would of had carbon buildup.

I use walmart oil - used it for about 8 years now because it is cheap, and nothing bad has happened - hearing lots of folks say "this one is best", "that one is better", and "use this at that ratio"

what I'm not hearing is EXACTLY HOW ALL THESE FOLKS KNOW THESE THINGS

until I hear something like that, I'll stick with what I've got so that 'nothing bad' will continue to happen

on these low performance engines it don't much matter.
I like semi-synthetic mostly because it doesn't cause much smoke (which give 2 strokes a bad reputation)

927 is a castor bean oil and is bad for carboning but if used in heavy doses (32:1, 24:1, even 16:1) it will seal well and protect hot engines from seizing. I use it in non-powervalve engines but I do curse the carbon. I have heat siezed engines while running it, cooled down, restarted and run. Castor was the original 2 stroke oil and was abandoned due mainly to cost and carbon, not performance. Works best in aircooled engines run hard and hot.

Frank, before you toss it, try it at 24:1 in a low compression well worn motor to see if it picks up compression and performance. I do believe it will protect the chrome better as well.

In agreement with Jag on this oil. I used it and it worked great. Wish I still had some. If you use a hotter plug you won't have much build up.

Don't, I had that exact oil precisely, used it at 32:1 and it would keep chalking up on my 66cc, it builds up too easily in these small cool motors, if it was a 150 I could see the heat being enough to keep the carbon down. It also chalked up my plugs with soot constantly.

I have about 3/4 of I think a half gallon of it on my back porch if you want it. Pick up only. View attachment 77177

Edit: yep, half a gallon jug.

It's a fantastic oil. it's all I use and you don't have to worry about ever burning your motor up. Wot everywhere. If there ever was a worry-free oil made this is the one I stand behind it 110%. I've used it for the last five years through the entire break in process and haven't burned a motor up yet.

Back