Will this engine fit?

STNY

Local time
3:23 PM
Hello,
I am new to building motorized bikes, but i am planning on putting a 49cc engine into a kent bayside 26”. I know most dont approve of walmart bikes but i got a really good deal on the bicycle and i really like the fact that its a freewheel hub with 7 speeds, not to mention i like how the bike looks (only $80 off facebook marketplace!) however the few posts and videos ive seen have given mixed reviews on if a 49cc 4 stroke will even fit inside the frame of this bike. So with that being said has anyone out there tried this combination and if so what brand engine kit did you use? The ones im looking at are chonda or huasheng from amazon and the flying horse kit from bikeberry to name a few. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kent-26-In-Bayside-Men-s-Cruiser-Bike-Satin-Cocoa/533940582 this is the bike in question for clarification

Sidewinder Jerry

Local time
4:23 PM
Provide a little more information about the kit you plan to use. This'll give us a better idea of problems you may encounter and the solutions for them. Be aware the Bayside is an aluminum frame.

If you just have an engine; you'll have to remove the gas tank to make it fit.

Chainlube

Local time
1:23 PM
Hello,
I am new to building motorized bikes, but i am planning on putting a 49cc engine into a kent bayside 26”. I know most dont approve of walmart bikes but i got a really good deal on the bicycle and i really like the fact that its a freewheel hub with 7 speeds, not to mention i like how the bike looks (only $80 off facebook marketplace!) however the few posts and videos ive seen have given mixed reviews on if a 49cc 4 stroke will even fit inside the frame of this bike. So with that being said has anyone out there tried this combination and if so what brand engine kit did you use? The ones im looking at are chonda or huasheng from amazon and the flying horse kit from bikeberry to name a few. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kent-26-In-Bayside-Men-s-Cruiser-Bike-Satin-Cocoa/533940582 this is the bike in question for clarification
@DieselTech did a 4t on a bike maybe he'll show up and post a picture for you.

DieselTech

Local time
3:23 PM
Hello,

It should fit.

20210918_153341.jpg

darwin

Local time
2:23 PM
looks like a HS142F. Be informed those motors come with a straight shaft and a beveled one. Get the right one for the tranny you choose. All trannies are not created = so choose wisely. Some are POS, some are great.

gerard jones

Local time
4:23 PM
bikeberry video has measurement you can use to make a cardboard template for engine to frame fitment.
I made the cardboard template and took it to walmart before buying my beach cruiser.
I did have to tilt the carb slightly to use an NT carb, the stock huasheng carb should work fine.
here.