Will this motor fit a FD kit? (common pocketbike engine)

Will'smotobikes19

Local time
4:46 PM

I've had this idea for a while these motors are not expensive and you can probably bolt it to a staton kit or something. I think the clutch is 76mm? 49cc 2 stroke with a pipe can have more grunt than the 35's. Idk just an idea. The 35's are a joke unless you live in salt lake or Kansas. Hills eat the power. I learned a slightly different style 49cc almost had too much power especially on load with a belt drive. So maybe friction drive would be better.

View attachment 87667
I've had this idea for a while these motors are not expensive and you can probably bolt it to a staton kit or something. I think the clutch is 76mm? 49cc 2 stroke with a pipe can have more grunt than the 35's. Idk just an idea. The 35's are a joke unless you live in salt lake or Kansas. Hills eat the power. I learned a slightly different style 49cc almost had too much power especially on load with a belt drive. So maybe friction drive would be better.
this engine will do the job.. have you found it for less than $54.00

View attachment 87667
it should work just fine, but becareful as some of these engines use a triangle bolt pattern instead of a 4 bolt square pattern.
you can get uper 30s out of these engines if you port them right (dont ask me how i know lol)

this engine will do the job.. have you found it for less than $54.00
Not many in these forums have had any luck w/those motors lasting any time at all. Dax use to offer them but had way too many returns about quality so he quit selling them if I remember correctly. Even the el cheapo vendors quit selling them, what does that tell you and they don't give a s**t.

Back