Will trade nuts for rag joint

Nothing personal Al but your scaring me...lol. I know the saying is "why ask why"....but I have to ask....why???? I have all the original hardware that came with my stinger, I think the oem nuts that came for the rag joint were lock nuts but I'd have to check. If you want them your welcome to them just private me your address and ill send them out.

Nothing personal Al but your scaring me...lol. I know the saying is "why ask why"....but I have to ask....why???? I have all the original hardware that came with my stinger, I think the oem nuts that came for the rag joint were lock nuts but I'd have to check. If you want them your welcome to them just private me your address and ill send them out.

Thanks, what I'm looking for is any 6mm nuts that are wide. I use them to make my roller brackets that I sell. I can get regular 6mm nuts, but the wide ones that are/were included in the HT kits are wider, and easier to braze Can't find any that wide. Is this what you have? Actually all the kits had the wide 6mm nuts for both the rag joint and all 6mm studs. Total of 17 in all. I have plenty of the thin, and lock nuts. I've been buying them by the box of 100.

Attachments

• Nuts.jpg
    Nuts.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Sorry, the ones that came with my kit are the locknuts with 3 indentations on the top and slightly beveled down. Not what your looking for.

I beleive i have some of those nuts Al.
I replaced all of them with better ones on both of my bikes, so I may still have the originals (which would come out to 18 of them since i built 2 bikes.)
I'll check when i get home and let you know if i have them, and how many of them i have.
in your picture, exactly which nuts are you looking for? Is it the ones on the left or the ones on the right in the picture?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back