Will unlevel NT carb cause leaks?

It probably stalled because you got the magnet wet, electrics don't like being wet. Get a propane torch for that area, start the bike, pop the cover off, open the propane valve and stick the nozzle right in there. The rpms will pick up if there's a leak.
A propane torch isn't something I can afford right now, especially to only use it one time. I was able to spray as best as I could behind the magnet. I took the top part of a WD-40 can that has a straw built into the nozzle and I use that top on other aerosols when I need precision spraying. I might do that just to be more certain. What was strange is when I took the magneto cover off there were these black dried up chips in it.

I think it might be worth mentioning, but this bolt keeps turning and turning. It feels tight enough. Once I get the bike running, I think I'm going to put a little bit of soapy water to see if it's leaking. I have the other 80cc engine that had a bad connector rod, im genuinely considering swapping parts to make a super duper engine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-122059~4.png
    Screenshot_20220818-122059~4.png
    440.5 KB · Views: 75
Back