Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Congrats, but the prize looks like something every tramp carries in his backpack a bunch of un-needed useless s**t.
I hope you win the the $500 buy the things you really need.

Your motor looks like it has asma or some breathing disorder does it really help?

Why hate? It's an amazing looking / amazing preforming bike, are you jealous? That thing probably costs more than a used 50cc scooter.

I'm not hating it I was just wondering with all the built up air flow does run better?
What's your top speed and what's your average?

Oh. I guess you are asking his top speed and his average. Does it still count if he has a shift kit?

Congrats, but the prize looks like something every tramp carries in his backpack a bunch of un-needed useless sh*t.
I hope you win the the $500 buy the things you really need.

Your motor looks like it has asma or some breathing disorder does it really help?
The prizes are nothing fantastic, you're right about that, just regular stuff a garage would give away with the purchase of tires. The bike does 50mph no problem I usually cruise around at a comfortable 30-35. I like to keep up with the traffic or stay ahead of it. We have bike lanes here but that's the worst part of the road next to the gutter. I like to ride in the left tire track of the lane so I need to be able to accelerate and keep speed. My bike does that no problem with the Jack shaft. It's really close to riding a real motorbike. Not alot of peddling going on here unless I see the 5.0

Back