Winter

CENTURION

Local time
9:02 AM
Couldn't wait, 21 deg. F no wind ,recent snowfall. Aired down, and went around the block, the Zeda actually runs somewhat better in this temp. Not too bad if you take it easy, similar to hard pack sand. May have to do a fat tire, or a trike for next year, still good to hear the engine and do a little cruising.:D

Attachments

• ICE.jpg
    ICE.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 123
Couldn't wait, 21 deg. F no wind ,recent snowfall. Aired down, and went around the block, the Zeda actually runs somewhat better in this temp.
It was 10 degrees this morning in the high desert of Alamogordo, NM when i woke up...Brrrrrr...This is not normal temp for us considering im only about 75 miles from the Mexican border...lol.

Yes, I run the Zeda 80 triple 40 as well and they do seem to run even better than normal in colder temps...lol...DAMIEN

Couldn't wait, 21 deg. F no wind ,recent snowfall. Aired down, and went around the block, the Zeda actually runs somewhat better in this temp. Not too bad if you take it easy, similar to hard pack sand. May have to do a fat tire, or a trike for next year, still good to hear the engine and do a little cruising.:D
Yoyoyo..... can you tell me what size front end suspension fit on these cruisers?

Yoyoyo..... can you tell me what size front end suspension fit on these cruisers?
"Yoyoyo"...You have asked this on other threads already !!! And you have gotten your answer already, You need to measure, it is not one size fits all...plus the fact that if you look at his pic of his bike, he doesnt even have a front end suspension on his bike...So what makes you think this is even half way related to his thread about winter riding ???...Or that he might even know the answer to this since he never brought it up ???...Are you actually trying to be a troll on the forums, because if so, i can fix that real quick for you..."Yoyoyo"...DAMIEN

Nice camo paint job, looks like a floating motor an a seat. lol

When you run better in the cold, it means you're running rich normally. Cold dense air is using up the extra fuel.

Same as if you tune for the cold, it will be way too rich when it warms up.

I'd like to see more close up pics of his bike.
Just a basic Walmart Lock Land 7 speed Cruiser and the Zeda. The bike sees to be pretty stout , frame is good and sturdy as with the wheels, I replaced the thin Huffy tubes, brake brake pads and re-greased everything that's about it.

Attachments

• ICE2.jpg
    ICE2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 113
  • ICE3.jpg
    ICE3.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 102
Just a basic Walmart Lock Land 7 speed Cruiser and the Zeda. The bike sees to be pretty stout , frame is good and sturdy as with the wheels, I replaced the thin Huffy tubes, brake brake pads and re-greased everything that's about it.

Now you have to show us how you make the engine float like that. I didn't know floating handle bars were even a thing. You can kind of tell its a bike with the floating crank and seat, but then there's and engine and tank just floating there. How do you do it? Do we find out in the next episode? ;)

Back