Wont start, finished build

Local time
9:23 AM
PLEASE please please someone help me, i cant get my 80cc bike kit to start ive been trying for 3days now, ive done everything i can think of, inc putting a few dropsof fuel into the piston directly & engine start,
Has spark.
Has compression.
No air leaks used teflon tape
Clutch works.
Carbi is good i think.
Fuel is running but not 100% if its going in,
I had a hp carbi on it and put original NT back on because of no start, when i peddle and release clutch all i can hear is piston going up and down WTF please help someone im sure ive missed something.

not sure about what you're saying with "few drops of fuel into the piston directly & engine start" - did this get the motor to pop a few times then quit, or did this do nothing?

if motor popped with those drops of fuel, then you're not getting fuel from carb to cylinder

i think you should try to adjust your clutch cable tighter using the little screw in the clutch bar. it could be that everything is fine and put together correctly (as you thought) but when you release the clutch it is not actually engaging the engine. do this incrementally and test again.

Try the tickle button next to the idle adjust screw. Sometimes on new builds the carb gets a air lock not allowing fuel to enter the bowl. Pushing the tickle button 5 or 10 times allows air to leave, and fuel to enter. Try this and try to start with choke on. Once you get to fire turn the choke off. If this doesn't work check to see if plug is wet.

i think you should try to adjust your clutch cable tighter using the little screw in the clutch bar. it could be that everything is fine and put together correctly (as you thought) but when you release the clutch it is not actually engaging the engine. do this incrementally and test again.
He said he hears the piston going up and down.

yeh, you gave a good point too. let him try all that we said. i am sure it is one of those.
Yep and if it's not one of those we'll toss some more at him till we luck out with the right one. I get a lot of folks calling me wanting trouble shooting over the phone. All I can do is guess without the bike in front of me.

Back