Wont start

Vernw3

Local time
12:48 PM
I recently purchased a bike from someone it never ran he said it was recently built. It has spark i did a compression test it has like 145 but it never fires no matter how fast i pedal i went down a hill and nothing even with starting fluid its just not firing

What power plant you got strapped to that hog? Lol if it's a cg it's possible your magnet is on backwards.

What power plant you got strapped to that hog? Lol if it's a cg it's possible your magnet is on backwards/////////////
its a zeda so i just flip the magnet? is there a way to tell witch way its supposed to go

Lol if it's a cg it's possible your magnet is on backwards.
Its also possible that the wiring from the magneto to the cdi wasnt done correctly as well as the kill switch being grounded out...also check the white wire coming out of the magneto and be sure it is not grounding out...it should either have been snipped of and capped or it may be attached to something...if so dis-attach that wire and show pics of exactly how that is wired up...I have a Zeda 80 myself and thats why i mention how it may be wired...DAMIEN

Its also possible that the wiring from the magneto to the cdi wasnt done correctly as well as the kill switch being grounded out...also check the white wire coming out of the magneto and be sure it is not grounding out...it should either have been snipped of and capped or it may be attached to something...if so dis-attach that wire and show pics of exactly how that is wired up...I have a Zeda 80 myself and thats why i mention how it may be wired...DAMIEN
I don't think that is a possibility as allegedly he does have spark and he has compression and had fuel (starting fluid) this really only leaves timing.

I don't think that is a possibility as allegedly he does have spark and he has compression and had fuel (starting fluid) this really only leaves timing.
Looks like my old eyes missed that salient point...lol...Thanks for picking up on that for me...But still, that white accessory wire, Hmmm...DAMIEN

Looks like my old eyes missed that salient point...lol...Thanks for picking up on that for me...But still, that white accessory wire, Hmmm...DAMIEN
I dont see a white wire

after turning the magnet around 2 times and trying it still nothing also i have tried multiple spark plugs

I dont see a white wire

after turning the magnet around 2 times and trying it still nothing also i have tried multiple spark plugs
Do you see wires coming out of the motor at the bottom left side? There should be three a blue, a black and a white, some times there is no white.

Back