Won’t start

Zachary_

Local time
10:07 AM
Where do I start?

I bought this bike off this guy, it ran fine for a solid 6 months other then simple things.

Now I bought a new frame, transferred the engine over, it starts no problem.

I have replaced magneto not to long ago, new coil,

I am using 32:1 mixture and a BR7HS Ngk spark plug. my issue is I put a new plug in it starts no problem.

I don’t even have to be going fast and idles perfect.

Once I shut it off and try to start again, it won’t start, I am not using a kill switch so it can’t be a faulty switch please help

Where do I start?

I bought this bike off this guy, it ran fine for a solid 6 months other then simple things.

I am using 32:1 mixture and a BR7HS Ngk spark plug. my issue is I put a new plug in it starts no problem.

Once I shut it off and try to start again, it won’t start, I am not using a kill switch so it can’t be a faulty switch please help

When it cools off does it start fine again

Where do I start?

Find a new plug wire. Or at the very least a new boot.

Find a new plug wire. Or at the very least a new boot.
I have tried several plugs and changed the boot I really don’t know what’s going on like at the end of the day all it is is air fuel and fire so it shouldn’t be that hard but it really is difficult to figure it out

I have tried several plugs and changed the boot I really don’t know what’s going on like at the end of the day all it is is air fuel and fire so it shouldn’t be that hard but it really is difficult to figure it out
When you replaced the mag, was the key present?

Where do I start?

Ok so I think I narrowed it down a bit I change the plug it runs perfect then I shut off and does same thing won’t start but if I change the plug it will work so something is messing up the plug which doesn’t make sense cause it runs fine when it’s going and I’m running 32:1

Ok so I think I narrowed it down a bit I change the plug it runs perfect then I shut off and does same thing won’t start but if I change the plug it will work so something is messing up the plug which doesn’t make sense cause it runs fine when it’s going and I’m running 32:1
upload a picture of the USED plugs.

also take one of the used plugs wipe it down real good and try it make sure to get it clean as if it was new

i've had engines start and run and stay running but because the plug got fouled during the running process it didn't wanna start again

Back