Won't start

YA THINK???...lol...lol.
Screenshot_20240126-094633.png

Remember the times we live in Damien.

When these engines are new, the off branded ones can take some time to start. I'm lucky I live on a hill, I can roll down to start. I've had to walk it back up more than once. :ROFLMAO: I call that my exercise program.
Same here, steep hill, single speed, I can pedal, but barely, like cruel punishment for failing to start it.

Before I replaced that Kung-Pao plug it was a bear to start.

Keep in mind raw gas and open spark could result in a fireball, stay sasafe.
I caught a riding lawn mower on fire like that once. I was still pretty green, and the float was stuck and it kept hydro locking. I pulled the plug out to spin all the gas out of the cylinder, but my dumb @$$ put the spark plug back in the boot. Fun times.

I caught a riding lawn mower on fire like that once. I was still pretty green, and the float was stuck and it kept hydro locking. I pulled the plug out to spin all the gas out of the cylinder, but my dumb @$$ put the spark plug back in the boot. Fun times.
I did that too as a 12 year old with my garbage-picked walk mower, parents didn't see me, I then intentionally made little pools of gas and lit them on fire in the garage.

I was a little Shi*.

I did that too as a 12 year old with my garbage-picked walk mower, parents didn't see me, I then intentionally made little pools of gas and lit them on fire in the garage.

I was a little Shi*.
I did that 4 or 5 years ago. It was riding mower a friend gave me out of his field. I ended up selling it for 500 bucks

OK so I took the plug out and cycled thur it a few times and it reaks like fuel. I have spark but I'm not sure if it's the right strength of spark. Also any more ideas on getting it started keep them c9ming cus I have no idea when it comes to small engines or 2 stroke. All my training is in 4stroke car and truck motors.

OK so I took the plug out and cycled thur it a few times and it reaks like fuel. I have spark but I'm not sure if it's the right strength of spark. Also any more ideas on getting it started keep them c9ming cus I have no idea when it comes to small engines or 2 stroke. All my training is in 4stroke car and truck motors.
First thing I would do...If that is the "Z" series Chinese plug that comes with the kit, throw it away, they are usually junk...Replace it with a NGK-BR6HS spark plug and make sure it is gapped at around .025 thousandths gap setting...sometimes that is all that is needed to solve a no start problem...We have seen this many times already here in the forums.

First thing I would do...If that is the "Z" series Chinese plug that comes with the kit, throw it away, they are usually junk...Replace it with a NGK-BR6HS spark plug and make sure it is gapped at around .025 thousandths gap setting...sometimes that is all that is needed to solve a no start problem...We have seen this many times already here in the forums.
My engine was a royal pain to start until I replaced the basically brand new Kung-Pao plug.

Starts in 3 seconds now.

Back