Woo Hoo I got my $1.200 government piss away money

i wouldn't worry about it too much, as this is just a bit over-hyped currently, id be more worried about inflation since now everyone in the country now has 1,200$ at there disposal. so prices are going to be going up (unless the unemployment thing keep going, then it will balance itself out)
you can still order kits from other sites other than ebay.
Aliexpress is still selling the 2 stroke 80cc kits for $95. But inflation will be a problem in the long run, the government can't print money from thin air forever...

I only spent about $250 so far and I got about 15 boxes coming... So if you look hard enough there's still some great deals out there (y)

dam i heard in the news kids were supposed to get money. like 500 dollars or something not fair at all... pyramid scheme gov can have j pow print that $$ at the fed and not give us any, at least a check for 50 bucks or something but 0 nada, what the hell?? 50 dollars x what 100 million kids is 5 billion, yet they give out 300 bill to corporations and another 300 billion to people, not to mention a trillion in quantative easing...... The obama website took around 2 billion to make, when they could have hired a kid 15 dollars an hour with some html knowledge to cook it up in a week, or used wix or something.....
What about kids who just turned 18, i dont think they got anything, despite being adult status and have 0 income..... Should have filed for an S corp and claimed a buisness check.... With 1000 dollar stimulus check, you can yolo that in options and turn it into 50k if your lucky.... or turn it into 5 dollars.... But i think if you want to long haul this you can buy an oil barrell etf or american airlines security. They aint going out of buisness aal, and oil is going to be around for a long time, price will go up.... eventually

Last edited:
I've been on Ebay and Amazon buying like crazy.... My motor will be here on friday. (y)

Here's the money pit.
Be sure to upgrade the rims to 12 gauge spokes. In about 100 to 300 miles the stock front rim won't handle it and the torque will bend your rear spokes before the front rim fails. The tires are crap too. Got about 50 to 125 miles before the tread ripped and barely worn. Also the seat post if seat to high will bend and crack
Its a good bike but if you pedal too much you will end up replacing pedal crank.
I had this bike. Good bike. But needs upgraded if you plan on putting a motor on it.

Upgrade brakes to or in wet weather stopping will take longer and i looked into upgrading to disk calipers in front but too costly.
I got about 4,000 good miles before I wrecked it but I upgraded everything listed except seat. Just lowered it below crack line.

Attachments

• 20190918_164133_HDR.jpg
    20190918_164133_HDR.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 20191015_164026_HDR.jpg
    20191015_164026_HDR.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 115
Back