woodstoc whizzer works intoduction to forum

• Thread starter woodstockwhizzerwork
  • Start date
W

woodstockwhizzerwork

new to forum not new to motorbikes. hi i'm ralph from woodstock whizzerworks.com (web site) been doing whizzers since the 50's bought a 51 sportsman new in 52 still have it today. hope to reproduce this bike complete someday. have reproduced the front fork complete/ handle bars/ fenders/ roller crankshafts and rods/cyclinder heads/gaskets/cast iron cyclinders with large valves/ hp camshafts/ (howfast do u want to go) working on 2 speed clutch and electric start at the moment. need any parts for old whizzers or new repro whizzers have (or can get ) almost anything. also have new bikes in stock. will be making 20 inch sportsman frame soon. thanks ralph

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Ralph,
Rif Addams here- welcome to the forum, it's good to see you here!!!

Welcome. Though I'm having a great time with my Happy Time rig, I still want a Whizzer. One day.

yes, welcome, but i'd reconsider coming across so commercial on a consumer's board...maybe change your username to something more personal, then use your link in your signature...sellers aren't allowed to post their own links, but should "sell" thru positive promotion of character, i.e. become a part of the community...we're not here for free advertising.

come on whizzer dude! wed love to have ya participate in the forum! love them old whizzers!

I love the sound of a Whizzer in the morning. Welcome and I hope you can shed some light on some of our builds. I heard tell there is going to be a Whizzer section around here. Have fun, Dave

Back