Woohoo it's on its way

huffy cranbrook 26 and kent bayside 2600 beach cruiser out of these two I have both was on sale in t Walmart last week. Which one should I put engine on?
My first bike was a huffy, nice comfy ride but no good brakes. I grenaded the coaster brake and destroyed the wheel. Use the one with rim brakes. just for the fact you want it to run for awhile without breaking.

Cool ty. I feel like a kid at Christmas I wanted a gas bike since I saw Stephens kings silver bullet. Btw is this engine a clone of another engine?
That engine is akin to the GT5, it may or may not run great straight out of the box. So gives us a chance to give you a little run through on it before you put it on a bike once it arrives.

Man o man I'm excited . I had to walk every where I have no car. Now I can get to store and Dr

Ismell, lock it up good or it'll be stolen. Use at least a good U-lock and a cable. Cables are easy to cut like butter.

Dang maybe I can't even use a motorized bike here? I must ride on a road that's speed limet of 45 miles per hour I live in Georgia USA. If I read law right I can only ride on streets where the speed limet is 35 miles per hour or less. Am I understanding this rule?

You are going to want jets for that carburetor
POSEAGLE 10 pcs Carburetor Main Jet Kit ( 70 72 75 78 80 82 85 88 90 100 ) for Predator 212cc Mini Bike Go Kart Honda GX160 GX200 GX390 Engines https://a.co/d/gNI8hI6 these should fit it looks like a standard NT carb

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You are going to want jets for that carburetor
POSEAGLE 10 pcs Carburetor Main Jet Kit ( 70 72 75 78 80 82 85 88 90 100 ) for Predator 212cc Mini Bike Go Kart Honda GX160 GX200 GX390 Engines https://a.co/d/gNI8hI6 these should fit it looks like a standard NT carb
No no no and hell no. You can get all the jets you need from SBP for pretty much the cost of shipping.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Not if your a prime member and you can only order one jet at a time from them with this kit he can tune because I promise you he's not going to have any idea the size he needs being his first build it's just easier to order from Amazon they ship faster free too

Back