WOOT!

HumanPerson

Local time
1:12 PM
39.3 MPH! :eek: ;)
SUNP0006 - Copy.JPG

It's taken some time, i've only cleaned up the ports along with the ramped and skirted piston and a thin head gasket, so nothing major i don't guess but yeah, it does the job of getting there lol
this bike has almost 400 miles on it but this engine has almost triple that, just well maintained ;)

You ever consider a jackshaft kit to really take it over the top? Or are you happy with the sprocket setup? I suppose that would mean more weight though.

I have one sitting in my living room lol
Nah though, i'm pretty happy with what it does for me. Gets me up some crazy hills with little to no peddling and i really don't take it above 27 or 30 for the most part of my trips.
It just settles in and growls as it pulls me up hills lol
I sometimes take it out to a straight stretch of road and ride WOT 39.3 was the max speed so far.
How's your bike doin?

Sweet deal. As long as it does what you want it to do. My bikes are great. Exactly as you said, I made mine into what I wanted it to do for me. The one I have kept and will not part with is my first build. I find my self staring at it sometimes just thinking of how or what next to do with it. I have plans to make a jackshafted mountain bike soon to scratch that itch for a little more speed haha, i like the idea of being able to switch gears as I see fit. But til then, I will be cruuizin.

Ride Safe :)
I thought about putting that jackshaft shift kit on my floor on another bike, i've got another dax engine sitting here, it just needs the electrical hardware, throttle assembly and cables, throwing it all together and craigslisting it :D

Back