Worksman and 4 stroke (didn't find in search)

Discussion in '4-Stroke Engines' started by RedBaronX, Mar 17, 2011.

1. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

Search is giving me too many hits with none of them actually related to what I am looking for, so I'm just askin'...

Will a 4 stroke fit into the frame of a Worksman?

I've got a 2 stroke that I will be using for my build, but I know that they generally don't last as long as 4-strokes.

So, if a 4 stroke will fit, I might go that route when my China girl bites it, which it will, eventually.

<
  2. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

3. MotoMagz

MotoMagz Member

No..I do not think it will.

4. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

I know it's a tight fit even for the HT's/China Girls...

5. MotoMagz

MotoMagz Member

I have a 4 stroke and they require a large opening and most of the time a frame with the swoop in the down tube.There is no way that it will fit the workmans.

6. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Worksman123 0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2011
  7. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

that is most definitely a Worksman with a 4 stroke :)

If I end up going that direction when my 2 stroke dies, I will be pickin' yer brainz.

8. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

9. MotoMagz

MotoMagz Member

Sure you can make a 4 stroke fit.I was thinking along the lines of the HS or Honda and the kits they are sold with.

10. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

I believe that 2.5 horse motor you are looking at is larger than the HS or Honda Motor. I think also that Quenton has mounted his kit on a worksman.

I will let others weigh in on what you say cannot be done.

11. MotoMagz

MotoMagz Member

So after alittle research I did find a Workman with the swoop in down tube.I would say this workman frame might work with the Honda or Hs.

Attached Files: