Ebay Worksman HD 26" alloy wheelset 11g stainless spokes front drum rear 3 speed

For sale on the bay

Set cost well over $400 from worksman
Perfect motorized bicycle wheelset

Worksman HD wheelset... not the steel rim and cheaper steel spokes

front automotive style drum brake

Rear shimano nexus 3 speed internal geared hub

Aluminum alloy rims heavy duty dimpled rims

11g (3mm) Stainless Steel spokes

Include's all hardware... shifter/ brake hardware

Much more info on the bay

$325 + shipping

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-01-01-48-12.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-01-01-48-12.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 432
  • 20200713_014042.jpg
    20200713_014042.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Is it just me or are those wheels laced funny? 1 side is correct going with the torque of the wheel and the other side against the torque. I hope that ? makes sense.

Is it just me or are those wheels laced funny? 1 side is correct going with the torque of the wheel and the other side against the torque. I hope that ? makes sense.

I think it's an optical illusion cause the Hubs are different DIA. - Shorter spokes and longer spokes

Look at one wheel, on each side of the hub the spokes are installed correctly on one side so the torque is pulling the hub. The other side it is pushing the spokes against the torque of the hub, never seen spokes installed that way.

I'm getting 😵 dizzy looking at the spokes. I don't see what you see.
If Worksman Cycles laced the wheels I'm sure their fine.
The Front drum brake wheel 77CAR sells for about $125 and the rear coaster brake wheel SMX263CBAL sells for about $150
@ Worksman Cycles + shipping
The Wheels on E Bay are over priced by about $140

The Front drum brake wheel 77CAR sells for about $125 and the rear coaster brake wheel SMX263CBAL sells for about $150

Your not comparing apples to oranges

I believe your talking about the steel rims with regular steel spokes. Not the same drum brake. And the rear wheel is a 3 speed shimano nexus internally geared hub. Call worksman get a quote on what's here not the standard Worksman HD wheels and see if they can even give you an estimate of when you'd receive them.

It can be bought cheaper directly from Worksman Cycles

Your not comparing apples to oranges

I believe your talking about the steel rims with regular steel spokes. Not the same drum brake. And with this set the rear wheel is a 3 speed shimano nexus internally geared hub not a single speed.

Stainless steel 11g spokes plus the extra long spoke nipples are easily $90 on their own.
Call worksman get a quote on what's here(aluminum HD rims, stainless steel 11g spokes, front hub drum brake thats the replacement of the atom drum brake seen on mopeds and rear Shimano nexus 3 speed internally geared hub) ripe for a shifter build.
These are not the standard Worksman HD wheels.
If you can still get this same wheelset from Worksman it's going to be a wait. Your prices are way off

Last edited:
Wheelset is $325 on ebay now

It can be bought cheaper directly from Worksman Cycles

Worksman's price(although I'm not sure it includes stainless steel 11g spokes like the set for sale on ebay)

Front wheel $168.99

Rear wheel $245.19

brake hand lever $13.59

Plus shipping

Look at one wheel, on each side of the hub the spokes are installed correctly on one side so the torque is pulling the hub. The other side it is pushing the spokes against the torque of the hub, never seen spokes installed that way.

Both rims were laced up by Worksman with the standard 36 spoke 3 cross lacing. I'm guessing the thickness of the spokes and the big drum brake are the cause of what your seeing. More pics on ebay.

Verified with Worksman set is well over $400

Now $325 on ebay

Yea it must be an optical illusion. Those are some nice rims for the money w/the included nexus 3sp hub and the front drum hub.

Back