Worksman Rear Drum wheel

Go to Post #7 I’m offering a wheelset and tires——-new Worksman Rear single speed drum brake wheel. wheel does have light scratches and is dirty from storage. Comes with aftermarket freewheel and axle nuts...$200 shipped

Attachments

Last edited:

gary55

Just drill holes to match the notches of the sprocket the is on there, about 4 bolts would do..........Curt
How would that work? Maybe I'm missing something but I'm guessing the brake lever is to the left, and the sprocket that is shown is on a right hand free wheel. Unless your jack shafting you need a sprocket on both sides. Found a old ad and maybe Sportsman Flyer has a sprocket adapter for the drum brake.

Last edited:

curtisfox

How would that work? Maybe I'm missing something but I'm guessing the brake lever is to the left, and the sprocket that is shown is on a right hand free wheel. Unless your jack shafting you need a sprocket on both sides. Found a old ad and maybe Sportsman Flyer has a sprocket adapter for the drum brake.
You are probably right, should of looked a little closer. But would work with jack shaft, but no push or pedal starting.......Curt

26” I have front drum wheel and new tires and tubes if interested pm me...thanks

Attachments