Worse ride ever

ismellnownlatters

Local time
8:13 PM
It was as if I did everything wrong ok I been wanting to go to the pet store in dawsonville for a long times it's around 30 Miles of crappy roads . Pretty much there was no space between white line of the road and the sfi grassy shoulder . Then I went thru construction site so severe it was a bridge under construction I had no idea how to get there couldn't hear gos that well then I'm on a busy 70 mph rode thinking I'm going to run out of gas lol. Well I made it there and back the way home was easier since I knew pretty much how to get home lol. Ps what was your worse ride?

It was as if I did everything wrong ok I been wanting to go to the pet store in dawsonville for a long times it's around 30 Miles of crappy roads . Pretty much there was no space between white line of the road and the sfi grassy shoulder . Then I went thru construction site so severe it was a bridge under construction I had no idea how to get there couldn't hear gos that well then I'm on a busy 70 mph rode thinking I'm going to run out of gas lol. Well I made it there and back the way home was easier since I knew pretty much how to get home lol. Ps what was your worse ride?
Generally, the only time I consider a ride bad is, if I have a break down and couldn't fix the bike. Which resulted in having to push the bike home.

Been thru it all on a motorcycle lol but at least on one we can ride in middle of lane lol
I ride in the middle of the lane quite often, It's what you do when you need "lane control", especially for left turns etc., but also if you don't want to be forced off to the right side of the road which can and will happen if you do not exercise your lane control rights.

EDIT:
Jerry and I typed at the same time...lol...He beat me to the post reply button though...lol.

This one. I went out to the ATV trails running a new cassette w/ a 34T.

Too big. I got a mile into the trails gunning up a rutted hill me+engine, folded the sprocket snapped chain trashed derailluer.

This was about 3 miles back, two more to the house. A fitting pic. See the broke chsin on the basket.
20221117_134921.jpg

This was about 3 miles back, two more to the house. A fitting pic. See the broke chsin on the basket.
Couldn't help but notice that you parked it next to the "Litter Pickup" sign...Hopefully you weren't even considering that after the demise of the drive train...lol...lol.

Back