Would this make a good frame?

Speaking of semi-affordable cruisers I have looked at for a build. I really love this one. It's not as budget friendly as the Hyper, and the durability is unknown. I just love the color scheme and the front and rear racks. It also happens to be a 7 speed.
It looks soooo cool, the only thing that would stop me from trying it, if I was looking, is the rear part of the frame...The tubing there is way too thin, small, and stingy when thinking of mounting a P-85 on it, or any motor for that matter.

There is just no beef in the back end...lol...I KNOW I am too heavy to rely on that back end to hold me, along with a motor under any sort of torque...lol.

It looks soooo cool, the only thing that would stop me from trying it, if I was looking, is the rear part of the frame...The tubing there is way too thin, small, and stingy when thinking of mounting a P-85 on it, or any motor for that matter.

There is just no beef in the back end...lol...I KNOW I am too heavy to rely on that back end to hold me, along with a motor under any sort of torque...lol.
That's why I said the durability was unknown. I have never been able to see one in person, and you just can't tell that kind of stuff from pictures.

you just can't tell that kind of stuff from pictures.
I can see quite a difference when I look at a pic of mine and then looking at the pic they publish for that little "Flyin Hawaiian" bike they are
showing...lol.

d42601ba-8410-4ea3-adff-0d1503c04cb4.2bf37922760d9b6deace1c77a3299774.jpeg

DSCN0229.JPG

Back