Would you be interested in Better Gaskets for your motorized bike?

Would you be interested in Better Quality Gaskets for your motorized bike?

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mark20

Local time
6:25 PM
Well, I figured id get a rough idea of the people who would like better quality gaskets for their motorized bikes.

I can produce any gasket other than a metal head gasket (sorry) I know the common failure points are the exhaust gasket, intake gasket, and finally the base gasket.

I can produce them in almost any gasket material (rubberized cork, tan fiber, and rubber fiber, etc) I will only use the best I can get my hands on (fel-pro, Made in USA, the good stuff)

They would be cut on a precision machine (my Cricut Explorer) and quality checked by yours truly.

The cost would be roughly 14$ shipped (lower 48) for 2 exhaust gaskets, 2 base gaskets, and 2 intake gaskets.

Open to suggestions on what thickness you'd want, (thinking 1/8th in for intake and exhaust, and 1/16 for base gasket) as well as what material would be better.

I would need at least 10 people for this to be viable, but the more the better!

The old skool way to improve the cardboard gaskets is to spray them with shellac... Make sure the surfaces are clean with alcohol any amount of oil will wick past the gasket

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211009-021544.png
    Screenshot_20211009-021544.png
    407.9 KB · Views: 163
Just wanted to bump this thread up. An let everyone know my gaskets are in the mail on their way to me. An add a picture of my pig when he was a baby, because well we all know cute things help sell. If the pic is over board OP, I'll take it down, just say the word. He was so cute though!!!
17903938_1473666739341427_8146773116323439274_n.jpg

Well, I figured id get a rough idea of the people who would like better quality gaskets for their motorized bikes.

I can produce any gasket other than a metal head gasket (sorry) I know the common failure points are the exhaust gasket, intake gasket, and finally the base gasket.

I can produce them in almost any gasket material (rubberized cork, tan fiber, and rubber fiber, etc) I will only use the best I can get my hands on (fel-pro, Made in USA, the good stuff)

They would be cut on a precision machine (my Cricut Explorer) and quality checked by yours truly.

The cost would be roughly 14$ shipped (lower 48) for 2 exhaust gaskets, 2 base gaskets, and 2 intake gaskets.

Open to suggestions on what thickness you'd want, (thinking 1/8th in for intake and exhaust, and 1/16 for base gasket) as well as what material would be better.

I would need at least 10 people for this to be viable, but the more the better!
Just Private Messaged you, I believe I left my number there. I'm in for sure.

Back