Wounded Warrior bike fest

Wounded warriors just lie down and die excuse me I mean ride.
IMG_20180614_132759106_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180614_132945331_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180614_132826213_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180614_132945331_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180614_132826213_HDR.jpg

Wounded warriors just lie down and die excuse me I mean ride.
You got your injury murdering humans for politician zoo prude Latrodictator or a Yogi Spider wearing a slime skin disguise I have seen many bare naked, zootastic huge spiders climbing in & out of slime skin disguise suits.
Has anyone told you that you are an as***le today?

Has anyone told you that you are an as***le today?
No actually the scum lizard folk have been wrecking our civilization with confusion through mass confusion AND control, their simple diet has no to zero tolerance for our use of "their" sun which they need for daily basking treatments to prevent MASS EXTERMINATION OF THEIR SPECIES! GOOSE NECK REAPING HAVOC AND JEOPARDIZING OUR FARMS AND LIVESTOCK, they have been contaminating it for years controlling the FDA FCC DEA and passing gridform cheap plastic meat products down our throats with a broomstick! Then they have the audacity to tax us for it! THEY are the assholes!

As a vet from the "Iraqi freedom campaign ,I'm not understanding the title,"Wounded Warrior".
Are these supposed to represent the fallen soldiers of the past war, and the real wounded warrior that survive?

What fuss? You don't think our species' survival is worth fretting about over the internet?? You're one of them, aren't you?!?

I vote kc off the island!
Oh man, you watch those fake 'survival' shows!
How disappointing bud, and I'm happy to leave your little island ;-}

I'll also go up to say I've watched 'fake' things all my life, Disney, um just about every TV show that aired in the history of man, few exceptions of course, cartoons are fake. Any movie based on fiction is by definition a 'fake' movie. I thought avatar was a pretty good f***ing movie. The original full house was great growing up, and the one with the raping black guy Bill Cosby, he was cool back then to me. That other black guy Will Smith (who happens to be a hero in a lot of his movies, pretty sure all but one were fictional) was cool in fresh prince and even in fantasy world iRobot he was still cool.

Sorry for not taking entertainment as seriously as I could have..

edit: I just joked about getting you off inspectorcritic's planet lizardland Island, you can't even follow the rules and behave as if this thread was not in the fabric of reality, get out of our heads now! Thanksplease! My lizard senses are tingling! Call the army!

edit:edit:
giphy.gif

edit:edit:edit:you are the stick and I am the man's left hand.

final edit: I had to edit it to make it sound less racist because I know some people are a bit sensitive to that stuff and I am also not racist so I don't want to give that impression that it's an ok thing to do.

If you're a man stuck on this little island with me don't fret I'm not interested in you unless we've run out of food, in which case I suppose women and children and my dog are last in the line..

Last edited:
As a veteran, also a disabled veteran, I consider this thread to be in poor taste. But one of the Freedoms these Wounded Warriors fought for was the Right to Free Speech. So in turn, keep on speaking, but I would suggest you pick your audiences very carefully, the next audience may have a Wounded Warrior in attendance. He might just offer you a chance to prove how tough you really are.

As a veteran, also a disabled veteran, I consider this thread to be in poor taste. But one of the Freedoms these Wounded Warriors fought for was the Right to Free Speech. So in turn, keep on speaking, but I would suggest you pick your audiences very carefully, the next audience may have a Wounded Warrior in attendance. He might just offer you a chance to prove how tough you really are.
You sound like a marine, in the overly sensitive sense, nobody would read this thread thinking it was in poor taste if they could get their mind past the first sentence, if you can let that go then you'll realize none of this thread even matters so why try to start a pissing contest?

Come to think of it the wounded warriors aren't even that difficult, they are more limpy and slow compared to normal veterans so if you have 2 good legs and a steady aim then problems are easily mitigated when people get their panties all bunched up.

Yeah I respect veterans, but I don't respect veterans who are assholes, it's not the title I value it's what is being done that will mean anything to me.

Back