Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a motorize kit from GasBikes.net a 212 cc everything clandenscent sales put it on the bike 3 inches away from the seat my nuts sit from a 900 degree muffler not 1 goddamn effort put out in my behalf its gonna happen second to third degree burns and most likely amputatation! Product Liability galore don't buy unless your master mechanic with remedies this is going to a lawyer see whats owed!

I bought a motorize kit from GasBikes.net a 212 cc everything clandenscent sales put it on the bike 3 inches away from the seat my nuts sit from a 900 degree muffler not 1 goddamn effort put out in my behalf its gonna happen second to third degree burns and most likely amputatation! Product Liability galore don't buy unless your master mechanic with remedies this is going to a lawyer see whats owed!
Fabricate a heat shield

Wear tighter shorts

Okay poets, its going back i the mail in the morning hopefuly retail ground for 40 bucks. Lets face it you want a motorize bicycle because you hate bicycling! I hate the hell out of it this is my third time burned on Shanghai motors had 49 cc friction flop on an old lobotomy and head shock on how to escape from Zootah as a child 80 cc mix oil & gas in a pesticide jug that kille the magic chines bug thats in the metal the 212 cc too big even to sit on if the company refuse satisfaacttion of claim filing with product liability lawyer for malicious & viscious wanton mishap there is a preponderance of eveidence there lawyer will see obvious and will decline to deefend them. My thoughts squnted to get to motor took some doing next step factory ready to ride with a shine of pride 150 to 200 cc scooter does 65 to 70 mph has disc front brakes drum rear brakes head lights stero for $700 to $800 bucks never got the grary matter up to think further up it would only take 2 or 3 weeks more of saving to buy freedom from this agonizing torment of build it yourself bike guess kit!

Shop around mopeds scooters bicycles are design for 3 to 8 mph adding weight speed may get you killed 55mph on bicycle is insane mtorcycles have much more denser frames look at the moped just 50 cc and NO PEDALS so it means someone has research away to get power out of it my 80cc Shanghai piece of s**t had to pedal 4 times that pedal assisted go straight to hell why should I pedal a machine why don't it propel me getting ready to talk on the phone to lawyers to sue and iprison this last mayhem motor bike company trying maybe not to make a profit to burn my genitals off but to get get some church secret prophecy or some some goddamn reptilian amphibian insectoid genocide trip in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back