wow what a great clutch

The_Aleman

You're just trying to cover for posting drunk and dumb, puppy. Not fooling me, you have nothing but your own kibbles and bits.

mark20

fight! fight! fight!

place your bets ladies and gentlemen,

who will be the first to realize there hijacking a guys thread?

(all bets final, the winner will paypal me 20$)

The_Aleman

eh, OP has started 39 threads, which works out to roughly 1 thread started for every 4 of his posts. I don't think it matters much.

CrazyDan

I hope you have the keyed straight shaft and not the tapered shaft engine variant.

CrazyDan

There is both a tapered and straight shaft. Only the straight shaft has a keyway. The clutch you posted is for a straight shaft. Is your clutch fixed to the engine shaft solid? Post pics of the left side of the bike, we can help you so much better knowing what you have.
Edit: I'm pretty sure all 144f's come with a tapered shaft. You got the incorrect clutch and will be very disappointed when it arrives...

Ok I'll post a picture...... But before I do that I was curious as to what type transmission I should purchase I thought I was gonna get away with only purchasing a new clutch but of course a piece of one of the clutch springs got stuck between the housing in the transmission so it's seized up