wow what a great clutch

The transmission might be salvageable, if it's worth it. Does it run a chain or belt for the initial reduction? I suggest a 4g transmission. Which variant you need depends on engine type (straight or tapered shaft) and if you are in a hilly or flat region.

Luckily the clutch I ordered had a tapered keyed shaft do it was perfect fit here goes my first test ride since the fix I'm curious to see the out come of it's drivetrain performance.i saw some 4 g belt drive transmission systems and they are so just about as much as I paid for the entire kit...I just can't afford that probably like ever really I got 5 biological and 4 step children and a wife now given they aren't all in my house but they all get a piece of old dad's paycheck weekly not to mention the extras like sea world, Lego Land, Disney world, San Diego zoo.. Just to mention the past year or so... Anyways bottom line 150 s**t even 100 is too Pmuch at any given time I might be able to sneak a 50$ bill away without setting off alarms but that's even pushing it that's all my presents for the next 5 years father's day , birthday , Christmas..... Lol I wouldn't have it any other way even if I b**ch.....but to anyways what's your suggestion to anyone whose a strapped father of 9 i do some sort of financial support for.

s**t, I understand you a bit more, I'd be a lunatic with 9 kids as well lol. I was going to suggest sickbikeparts for the 4g, they had a few older ones with the solid 100t pulley and 12t output freewheel for $70, but those sold out quick.
Is your current transmission a belt or chain drive? If it's the cheaper belt drive then it'll work better than the even cheaper chain drives, because belts don't stretch like the chains do. It also has a 5:1 reduction. The single chain trannies do not have near enough reduction (3:1) and it has no outboard bearings for the shafts, so they fail prematurely. The double chain has enough reduction (5:1) and outboard bearings, but that chain is a pos.

Back