wow what a great clutch

fight! fight! fight!

place your bets ladies and gentlemen,

who will be the first to realize there hijacking a guys thread?

(all bets final, the winner will paypal me 20$)

eh, OP has started 39 threads, which works out to roughly 1 thread started for every 4 of his posts. I don't think it matters much.

Sorry to interrupt on my feed here.... Just figured I'd let everyone know what I decided I bought a hd racing clutch on Amazon

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
There is both a tapered and straight shaft. Only the straight shaft has a keyway. The clutch you posted is for a straight shaft. Is your clutch fixed to the engine shaft solid? Post pics of the left side of the bike, we can help you so much better knowing what you have.
Edit: I'm pretty sure all 144f's come with a tapered shaft. You got the incorrect clutch and will be very disappointed when it arrives...

Ok I'll post a picture...... But before I do that I was curious as to what type transmission I should purchase I thought I was gonna get away with only purchasing a new clutch but of course a piece of one of the clutch springs got stuck between the housing in the transmission so it's seized up

Back