WOW, What A Great Place!!!

R

rederudder

Hello All, I'm the new guy and want to thank all the people who make this sight Great! Super sponsors, I bought a wide glide seat from Spooky Tooth, and some great chrome from Dax to dress my pig up! One Question, Where does the gosh darn white wire go, some say kill switch some say lights. I suppose if you have too many lights it will act as a kill switch. Live and Learn!!! So I live north of Lafayette, Indiana in corn country! I can turn big pieces of wood into small ones and sometimes have something to show for the effort. I weld,wrench,fabricate,rig, and cobble up a storm. When I am not hunting I am making damascus knives or woodworking.Thanks for all of the great information! I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE ROAD!!!! Eric DeRudder rederudder@netzero.net

Last edited by a moderator:
The white is for the kill switch, but mine just kept shocking me. I tried to put it to my lights and it acted as a kill switch. oh well, back to the drawing board! -

Hi Eric. Welcome to MBc!
The white wire is for the lights but it worthless for the amount of output produced. Alot of people just cap it off. Tons of white wire info here in the search. More than anyone would care to read.:)

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to keep you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

Back