Wrist pin/piston pin

machanic

Local time
5:08 PM
Can some one tell me the length of a 66cc engine piston pin, twice I ordered one and twice I received one that is 37mm long, the one I need is 39mm long.

Can some one tell me the length of a 66cc engine piston pin, twice I ordered one and twice I received one that is 37mm long, the one I need is 39mm long.
Most of the older ones were 39mm and all most all the newer ones are 37mm because they set the retainer clips inward 1mm each side from the previous versions.

I'm old and may not remember correctly (don't seem to have a note about it either), but it seems 39mm went with low wrist pin piston, while 37 went with high wrist pin piston - you might email mzmiami about it.

I'm old and may not remember correctly (don't seem to have a note about it either), but it seems 39mm went with low wrist pin piston, while 37 went with high wrist pin piston - you might email mzmiami about it.
I have high pinned pistons with both the older ones longer than new but yes looks like the low pinned ones are all long.

Thanks for the input, I knew the engine was old but I thought things shrunk with age LOL.
P.S. what about the left side crank seal the thin one did that change also? Older smaller OD.

Back