Wrong welder plugin?

Stealing electricity isn't very admirable.. Don't use it indoors though regardless, all you need is one mistake and you'll be looking at expensive fines and probably jail time too if no one pays your bail. Also smoke alarms are annoying as s**t should you trip one.

Can't you just go to your relatives house with the welder and such instead of compounding your property manager's detest for his renters..

Stealing electricity isn't very admirable.. Don't use it indoors though regardless, all you need is one mistake and you'll be looking at expensive fines and probably jail time too if no one pays your bail. Also smoke alarms are annoying as sh*t should you trip one.

Can't you just go to your relatives house with the welder and such instead of compounding your property manager's detest for his renters..

Nope!! and as long as I pay $1750 I could not give a "flying horse" cause it's not stealing the laundromat automatically comes within the terms of renting.

We however are the only apartment with a washer and dryer in it.

But like I said this buildings a piece of s**t over priced anyway, lazy maintenance etc.

I live here so there isn't nothing that can't be done to me except "can you unplug that please."

As much as anyone may know as long as its 120v and no dryers are running, it should be fine they complained at the wrong one once upon a time when I "use to to be chained to a fence so now its time to rtf cause they won't allow me to park like a normal person.

I don't take kindly at walking to my rv at 6 am plus working in a dark rv that's undergoing restoration and paying $1700 for no bike rack.

This is the ghetto, lol

I could train my family to live of the skirts of town for what they are robbing me for..

Proof in the pudding is if I had 7 neighbors move within the last two months that should tell you it's a turd.

Last thing is that if they wanna pull hairs I could call tenants rights and have this whole building shut down for improper care of tenants facilitation.

Windows mold fast if the blinds are closed in my bed room the corner has to be bleached every week and a half there are mixbreed ant termites, starting riots on the kids back packs, and the bathroom is full of termites every morning.

Dude it's so horrible here I'm afraid my wife may wake up dead cause she has all the medical problems and best believe if that happens tenants rights will be called, as well if they don't do crap this whole blocks going up in flames if she has an overnight death.

"Psycho no, gives a crap about anything other then his family no, maniacal maybe just slightly."

Last edited:
This thread makes me lol
Welcome to life dang it smoke a cig and ride a 2 smoke it will be alright bud LOL

but you understand the just, if you live in fear of what can go wrong or being pushed around,

You get RAN OVER LOL

It's 2018 I'm doing the hit and runs now lol

In addition, I am almost 30 so I'm in that take no crap stage in my life.

I think we pushed some buttons, cool.

Still it's not a good idea to use these in the laundromat, especially dirty ones, I've been in plenty of hotels/apartment complexes, there's always that stupid lint under the washers and dryers and everywhere else when they don't clean the place well, even cleaning well is sometimes not easy under the machines. My personal dryer and washer have lint and money under them, so I would think that the throw off from welding would be a great way to set part of the building on fire. I actually save my dryer lint since nothing else makes such a great firestarter for a camp fire or fireplace, it burns great!

So that being said go outside, if you want to protect people from seeing it hang a tarp up. I actually don't even weld at home usually, I actually enjoy the company of my friends' place for welding, and I can even pawn it off one of them since he likes it and I'm useful enough that he's even willing to do it for FREE Aahahaahhhhahahahaaaa!

Back to the point even the cheapest hf welder will be good enough, this is rather thin stuff after all, if you get something too beefy it will eat through your bike tubing and vaporize thin wire doing the splattering everywhere too hot weld thing, don't forget you're cooking flux too, arc welding rules partly apply.

I might add that that's a neck pinching rent, if everyone around you is paying the same rate and still acting like a bunch of f***ing drugged out apes then MOVE!!

I think we pushed some buttons, cool.

Still it's not a good idea to use these in the laundromat, especially dirty ones, I've been in plenty of hotels/apartment complexes, there's always that stupid lint under the washers and dryers and everywhere else when they don't clean the place well, even cleaning well is sometimes not easy under the machines. My personal dryer and washer have lint and money under them, so I would think that the throw off from welding would be a great way to set part of the building on fire. I actually save my dryer lint since nothing else makes such a great firestarter for a camp fire or fireplace, it burns great!

So that being said go outside, if you want to protect people from seeing it hang a tarp up. I actually don't even weld at home usually, I actually enjoy the company of my friends' place for welding, and I can even pawn it off one of them since he likes it and I'm useful enough that he's even willing to do it for FREE Aahahaahhhhahahahaaaa!

Back to the point even the cheapest hf welder will be good enough, this is rather thin stuff after all, if you get something too beefy it will eat through your bike tubing and vaporize thin wire doing the splattering everywhere too hot weld thing, don't forget you're cooking flux too, arc welding rules partly apply.

I might add that that's a neck pinching rent, if everyone around you is paying the same rate and still acting like a bunch of f***ing drugged out apes then MOVE!!

Regardless how well our laundry room cleaning lady does (although she looks like she's pissed off and wanted the maintenance position more then the others) our plugs on the walls but I might just temp patch the exhaust buy a welder and leave it at my job.

Good idea as long as where you work is in a better neighborhood than where you're living, otherwise it will probably get stolen. Don't chance it if there's a lot of grease you might set on fire. If all else fails about 600 yards/2 rolls of duct tape might do it.

Back