Wrongfully prosecuted and jailed in Oklahoma needs a pro bono lawyer to recover lost wages , etc.

There's honestly not a God damned single thing wrong with driving around while drinking a beer. If you're intoxicated, then definitely don't drive. Sipping one beer while cruising around the lake looking at wildlife won't hurt anyone.
Never drink and drive!!!...You might hit a bump and spill your drink...lol...Its called alcohol abuse...lol...DAMIEN

This guy came here looking for support and y'all hung him and buried him, not nice boys. Shame, shame, shame. He'll probably never come back. Let those of you who are perfect cast the 1st stone!

This guy came here looking for support and y'all hung him and buried him, not nice boys. Shame, shame, shame. He'll probably never come back. Let those of you who are perfect cast the 1st stone!
I had someone check the law before I purchased my kit. I tried to tell the arresting officer he was wrong.
Your a little "Tardy to the party" darwin...lol...This was over a year and a half ago...lol.

Notice how he worded this?, (I had SOMEONE check the law), You do that either at the DMV or ask a lawyer, NOT just "someone"...Mistake number one.

(I tried to tell the arresting officer he was wrong.)...REALLY???...Im sure that went over like a fart in church...BIG mistake number two...lol.

And thinking that somehow he was entitled to get a Pro Bono, (free), attorney to recover lost wages etc. on a traffic case???...lol...Mistake number three...lol.

All this guy got from any of us was a reality check...He hasn't had a license in 20 years and by his own admission, he is well known to the police???...He is someone who should have a lawyer on permanent retainer...lol...I am sure there was quite a bit left out of his dissertation of his legal woes...Sympathy can be found in the dictionary...lol...He already knew better just going by his own statements that he is "well known to police" in his community.

I read this whole thread hoping he was out of jail by now. Guess he got the slammer.
So sad.

Here, if it has a motor you need a DL, over 48cc or 750W it better be DOT rated, titled tagged and insured, or stay off road.

We'll never know, but he's not on the run.
No way he got his bike back.
Hes walking.

Back