Wrongfully prosecuted and jailed in Oklahoma needs a pro bono lawyer to recover lost wages , etc.

Ok Let's assume class A/B is commercial, C class is regular DL. What the heck is a D class license?
Types of Licenses in Oklahoma
There are 4 types of drivers licenses in the state of Oklahoma: A, B, C, and D. As a teen, the first-time drivers license you will be applying for is a Class D Oklahoma drivers license. This type of license allows you to drive an automobile or passenger truck.
For teens under the age of 18, they will be earning what’s called a graduated Oklahoma drivers license. This means that once a teen driver earns their Class D license, they will be required to follow certain restrictions for one year.
...DAMIEN...

I am very sorry. this is a dead thread but consider buying an ebike... there are now laws against them, they never get pulled over...
The whole 20 mph thing you can say you were bicycleing normal at 18mph pedaling and 20mph the motor 20 + 18 = 38mph... etc.

In Oklahoma when ya get your drivers license suspended for driving without insurance. Your drivers license is suspended until you prove you have insurance. You got arrested because your a repeat offender You never proved you have insurance you never got a D/L You did not register your M/B.
In Oklahoma a M/B is considered a moped and ya have to register it have a D/L and insurance

Your guilty of all charges.
He said you are 'guilty of all charges'- Bailiff please remove the defendant from the courtroom, sorry dude couldn't help it, but I would be worried about getting my bike back, I mean really, if your wages were that big, you should have plenty money to obtain a lawyer , I mean unless they kept you for 6 months then gave you bond. I am no stranger to trouble back when I was younger done a few bits, but if guilty throw yourself to the mercy of the court, I always did, now I always looked forward to that release date so I could reunite with my bikes, what a feeling, I can't describe it, but good luck.

I was wrongfully convicted and did a 60 day bit. Proved it in court that I was wrongfully detained and all I got was a "sorry bout that"
I am really sorry but I here that there are like toll free phone numbers for lawyers and legal advice like hat can be helpful to get you out of a pinch.
Google your state and you might get lucky.. I know mine for NJ, so i saved it as a phone contact.

Last edited:
Fines in Oklahoma
No D/L $50
No registration - fines are different in each county but usually around $75
No insurance $250
Court Fees - vary by violation

Robbie's looking at $400 in fines, court fees and 3 spanks on the Azz :LOL:

Hopefully Robbie got his SR-22 insurance before he went to court

Back