WTB 56 teeth sprocket for free wheel

got my q-matic kit a couple weeks ago and it came with a 56 teeth sprocket made for a rag joint. I need one to fit my HD hub free wheel adapter and haven't had any luck with any dealers. Let me know if you have one.

Thanks, Rumpnuts

got my q-matic kit a couple weeks ago and it came with a 56 teeth sprocket made for a rag joint. I need one to fit my HD hub free wheel adapter and haven't had any luck with any dealers. Let me know if you have one.

Thanks, Rumpnuts

It'd be cheaper to just get yours cut to fit the flange of the freewheel.

Take it to a machine shop, it should cost you less.

thought about that, and am comtemplating doing it at work myself with their laith machine, just don't know if it'll work right. I'll make some calls, if its under 20 bucks would be worth it to go that route.

I have the same style of kit you're working with, just be sure to get the bolt pattern correct with the flange.

I would use a drill press personally - for the most even and centered hole, fill it (the original punched hole) and redrill it. That would also insure the flange's bolt holes transfer perfectly.

yea thought about doing it that way, was going to tac a peice of steel on there, find the center and use a large hole drill bit to punch it out. Might try that shouldn't be too hard

Back