WTB: Black Whizzer Fenders

Hi all,

I have a 2007 Whizzer NE5 in black with chrome fenders. I am getting cream white tires for her and the chrome just does not go well. I am planning on removing the front fender altogether - so I am looking for a black rear fender that will fit a 24" Whizzer.

Thanks,

Matthew

Quenton Guenther

Vendor
Hi Matthew, Order a fender for the 2003 Whizzer Panther #15026NT, it is 24", or #15026-24B black 24" fender for the automatic clutch version, or the correct fender for your bike part #15026NE-24BK [best option], all of them retail for $26.60 plus shipping. If your current braces aren't in great shape be sure to order the chrome braces to fit the 24" bike.
Have fun,
Quenton

Quenton Guenther

Vendor
Hi MoonKS,
The Ambassador fender is shorter, but wider. The fender is fastened to the frame about a foot and a half above where the normal fender mounts, and doesn't go all the way to the bottom of the frame [near the pedal crank location].
You might consider using a Vintage Schwinn fender from a Panther or Phantom because they are wider than the stock new edition fenders and are very close to the Ambassador width, but longer.
Have fun,
Quenton