WTB Speed Carb

Does anyone have one for sale or could someone tell me where I can buy the Carb? I have looked at about 10 different suppliers and they all seem to carry the CNS, which I am hoping to stay away from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Walter.

I have one for sale

In fairly good condition, however missing primer button. I filled in the hole with a tight fitting screw and it works good. I have found however that the NT carb i replaced it with is much better on my 66cc skyhawk. Float sometimes sticks on the speed carb. No amount of adjusting improved that. I have had the NT on there for 2 months and have had no leaks. It also has a nicer air cleaner assy. Only drawback i found is the throat is smaller, but the NT ran so much better, I actually have more power with it. I found mine at ebay for $15 bucks. Including shipping, but took 2 weeks to get here from china. The guy or gal has an ebay store called sun-thing28. Currently has one for the same price, the item#is 140586768715

those dellorto's are awful pricey the 15.15 is $68. They sure do look a lot better built if you got the money. i'll have to stick with the nt cause i'm financially challenged!:8:

those dellorto's are awful pricey the 15.15 is $68. They sure do look a lot better built if you got the money. i'll have to stick with the nt cause i'm financially challenged!:8:

Ditto on the $$. My current carb is leaking like a sieve. I've got a friend with a month old nt he's gonna give me for $10. I'll probably still upgrade to the 66cc NT when I have a little more cash reserve.

To my knowledge the nt is the same on the 66 as the 49cc. I could be wrong though, I never owned any that came with a kit. $10's a good deal. If it doesn't run right sbp has the jets. The are the same for nt and speed but not for cns. I got a .66mm on my 66cc skyhawk slanthead but it is still a little too rich. Pretty sure .64mm gonna be perfect.
Which carb do you have thats leaking?

Stock NT is the culprit.
My understanding is the throat is a "Little" bigger in the 66cc. Something like 3mm iirc.

Got the new carb installed, nice to not see a puddle of gas forming under the motor!! Now to get my throttle working properly!

Back