Wtf=tires

I'll try that, if ride & repeat dont work. If they keep messing with me, I'm going to put some heat in then alright! In form of a gas can!!!

Well one them tires is true as can be, the other one idk about, it's not 100% true, far better than it was, going to see if continental will stand behind there tires.

Continental, you say ? If it's actually made in Germany, it should be perfect, although Germany 2021 isn't what Germany used to be.......
If it's made in Indonesia, Malaysia, China or elsewhere - as most things sold on SlimeAzon are - there's you answer.

That's basically how I've been doing it, other than I use soapy water on bead area. Still rolls like a egg. Lol getting mad, $50 tires I shouldn't be fighting this!
One of the spokes may be bent from the sprocket setup ( stock 9 bolt ) or the rim is not true or the tire rubber is warped. Had all three happen to me. Install a new tire properly see what happens. Also make sure the axle and bearings are not moving up and down. I like to spin my tire on two chairs and use a sharpie to see where its warped. I ll attach a picture. Im sure you know but the sprocket on the rear wheel needs to be near perfect or it will wobble too. Im replacing my axle so thats why im holding it in the picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 57
One of the spokes may be bent from the sprocket setup ( stock 9 bolt ) or the rim is not true or the tire rubber is warped. Had all three happen to me. Install a new tire properly see what happens. Also make sure the axle and bearings are not moving up and down. I like to spin my tire on two chairs and use a sharpie to see where its warped. I ll attach a picture. Im sure you know but the sprocket on the rear wheel needs to be near perfect or it will wobble too. Im replacing my axle so thats why im holding it in the picture.
Mine was something with the tire, I tried it on a couple different new rim sets with the same out of round outcome.

Yeah same thing happend to me. I was scratching my head for so long, took the rubber off and it was way out to lunch lol was a good brand tire too. Just old and worn.

Back