Wtf=tires

DieselTech

Local time
2:19 PM
Ok guys is there a trick for having your tire true on your wheel? Lol, So it dont roll like a egg! This second time I've had this problem. Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Put 7 to 10 lbs of air in and make sure the bead is even all the way around the rim. put 10 more lbs of air and check the bead to make sure it's still even all the way around Then put the recommended air pressure in.

That's basically how I've been doing it, other than I use soapy water on bead area. Still rolls like a egg. Lol getting mad, $50 tires I shouldn't be fighting this!

I stopped buying tires from amazon because they always came f'd up. Returned so many they refused to take them back. So i refuse to buy them from amazon. They could f up a wet dream. Lol

These continental tires come packaged great! Like card board crate style packaged, can't see anything wrong with them. Idk what to think.

Well I'm going to try my old childhood trick, 10-15psi in tires & go ride the sh$t out of it. Then then add 5psi & go ride & repeat. See what happens.

Back