Wtf

I gotta get a new bike before I kill myself I suppose my frame is cracked and I have no brakes a 24 inch wheel in the back with a 36 tooth sprocket and a 27.5 on the front

Frogslayer

The bullsh*t is I got this thing for reliability and that was literally the first time I went more then a mile
Just out of curiosity, why would a more complicated machine built by the same children be more reliable than a simpler 2 stroke? It's a myth man. I believe it comes from racing. Still plenty of 2 poppers built in the 70s still popping away. The more complicated something is made is usually just more to go wrong...

DistantWolrld101

Just out of curiosity, why would a more complicated machine built by the same children be more reliable than a simpler 2 stroke? It's a myth man. I believe it comes from racing. Still plenty of 2 poppers built in the 70s still popping away. The more complicated something is made is usually just more to go wrong...
i can see how it is more reliable
even if they are built with same parts yada yada
you could say reliability comes from how one maintains it.
for example a 2-stroke you got to put gas and oil in and mix it correctly every time

4-stroke you just fill it with oil, then straight gas and once in a while swap oil no need to make sure the gas and oil are correct mixture so you don't mess something up

^ i think i said this right maybe you get what i'm saying though xD

Frogslayer

Kind of like don't trust that your wife checked the oil in your old truck when she put gas in it. I guess I don't even think about mixing gas as an extra step because I always keep mixed gas around for chainsaws and snowblowers and stuff. I guess one may see it as a small hassle to mix fuel if it is the only thing 2 stroke you have around.