I had used a little JB Weld to secure the wrap where there's a quick change in angle so that it wouldn't slip down and become loose.
I noticed my pipe wrap stays wet a while from just one unavoidable permanent puddle on the coast path.
I went back and squished a bit extra JB Weld onto the wrap on underside of the muffler pipe, painting it into the weave from tgd outside and trying to leave a sealed surface to deflect or to reduce absorption of front wheel spray.
The front fender is already fairly long, and full length would be almost to the ground. I might still add something to the fender.. but it feels like there should be a limit of full fenderedness.
Pipe wrap causing corrosion appears to be another thing to worry about.
It's been an interesting last couple of days getting this thing running right. Second run I blew exhaust gasket and didn't even notice it until I took out the third time. So had to make a new gasket. My kind of motor mounts produce to much vibrations so I'm going to redesign them with some isolation built in.