XXXX

Mini bike is done so time for something new. My soon to be daily. I'm calling it 4X. This is what I'm starting with.

Attachments

• goldF.jpg
    goldF.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 3,030
Last edited by a moderator:
I read a lot of reviews on amazon on mag wheels.Most say to lock tite them bolts on the sprockets. I will sand the rim stripe for brakes thanks very good info.
Just beware, the paint doesn't come off easy. I used some 120 grit sandpaper and sanded the edges until I saw metal show up, then I used my widget knife to scrap the rest off. Then I sanded out all the nicks with 120 grit, then went to 240 grit, and then 320 grit, then I wet sanded with 1500. I could get a polished edge if I went down to 3000, but it looks good the way it is now.

Well anyway, my failed attempt to move the seat back promoted me to find a new frame. I picked up this one, it's quite a bit longer than the CCM. I'll just change everything over to this one.

Attachments

• 20200517_112115.jpg
    20200517_112115.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 211
Well anyway, my failed attempt to move the seat back promoted me to find a new frame. I picked up this one, it's quite a bit longer than the CCM. I'll just change everything over to this one.
There’s no way the engine will fit on that frame.lol

Back