YD 100 from Fast Bike Motors ?

Easydrifter

Local time
2:55 PM
Hi guys, new member 1st post. I just ordered a Silver Fast Bike Motor 50mm bike engine kit that I think is a YD100 from Fast Bike Motors in Vegas for $149.00 wish me luck, I guess it's free shipping. I'll let you know what happens.

Hi guys, new member 1st post. I just ordered a Silver Fast Bike Motor 50mm bike engine kit that I think is a YD100 from Fast Bike Motors in Vegas for $149.00 wish me luck, I guess it's free shipping. I'll let you know what happens.
You might want to read the following from the links below...DAMIEN

Complaints to the BBB were never acknowledged nor resolved...They earned an "F" rating from the BBB.

Yeh, I read all that last night but I ordered anyway. We'll see how it goes.
Vendors for our "little hobby" have been known to be notorious ripoffs.

Most of us here in the forums that have been around awhile know who are honest and who are not...This Vendor in Las Vegas is NOT...fore-warned is fore-armed.

Caveat Emptor...DAMIEN

GoMax Industries out of Fort Lauderdale Florida also offers the YD-100 kit for $149.95 + 25. Shipping. Maybe I'll try them if the Vegas outfit flakes out on me. I can't see paying 2 to 3 hundred dollars for the same kit from some other supposedly well accredited company. But who knows, maybe I will learn another valuable lesson in my old age. Hope not, Haha

GoMax Industries out of Fort Lauderdale Florida also offers the YD-100 kit for $149.95 + 25. Shipping. Maybe I'll try them if the Vegas outfit flakes out on me. I can't see paying 2 to 3 hundred dollars for the same kit from some other supposedly well accredited company. But who knows, maybe I will learn another valuable lesson in my old age. Hope not, Haha
You might as well put that stuff in your shopping cart now.

Yay, this is fun already, love my new hobby. I live close to Vegas maybe I'll just check out Fast Bikes address and see if there's really a building there. I'll call them tomorrow and report back.

Update. Fast Bike just sent me an email with a FedEx tracking number.
I think you might like to see the "business address" you just ordered from...nice expensive cars parked there, i wonder who helped them buy them...lol...DAMIEN

I think you might like to see the "business address" you just ordered from...nice expensive cars parked there, i wonder who helped them buy them...lol...DAMIEN

Looks like a Crack House open for business

Back