YD 100 from Fast Bike Motors ?

It's a 2001

Attachments

• 20210819_092006.jpg
    20210819_092006.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 94
Hey update on my order FedEx recognized my tracking # says a label has been made for a 25 lb package but I don't think they have it yet. Suppose to ship tomorrow and arrive on Wednesday, still got my fingers crossed.

Suppose to ship tomorrow and arrive on Wednesday, still got my fingers crossed.
i sure hope it really does come for you without issues...i read their return policies etc, make sure you open it immediately, hopefully with a camera in hand and a witness...i would open it outside, you never know what kind of cockroaches or bedbugs could be hiding in the box coming from a location like that house...DAMIEN

Nowadays tracking numbers don't mean crap..... https://prnt.sc/1s2ckee <<< That package will NEVER ever come !!.
Another bulls**t lie from a crooked useless seller. :mad:
He had just said that Fed EX confirmed the number, last night Fed EX had no record of any such number, so hopefully if he calls Fed EX again today, they will confirm that number and possession of package...DAMIEN

I called fastbike motors in Vegas and left a message for them to contact me. Awhile later a friendly and talkative Chinese lady called me and explained that they had a bunch of motors going out today and mine was one of them. They were just waiting for FedEx to pick them up soon. Not much later FedEx notified me that they indeed have my 25 lb. package and it should arrive here on Wednesday. Too much Drama about this yesterday.

Too much Drama about this yesterday.
it wasn't supposed to be drama, just alot of concern for a forum member dealing with a known entity for non-deliveries, damaged goods, and no refunds as part of their history in dealings in the past with forum members.

Im really hoping your case will be the exception to the rule...DAMIEN

Back