Yet another Aussie.....

Aussie_Glenn

Local time
8:29 PM
Hi All,
Just to introduce myself as another Aussie about to join the ranks or motored bike riders.

Was considered a e-bike conversion but after more research have decided to go the 48cc 2-stroke route. Just in the process of deciding / sourcing the parts then the build will commence.

Have learnt a fair bit just from reading but will undoubtedly have a few question of my own in the near future.

Cheers,

Glenn

Welcome Glenn

do u know of ZBOX imports?

they have what u need to build a 2-stroke

happy assembly

Then go FULLYSIC!!!

Hi Glenn. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}

Welcome,
yeah ZBox is the way to go, I had no unresolvable issues and feedback to the supplier is vital during and after your builds.

All the Best

BoltsM

G'day & welcome to MBc.
Be careful with Zbox...from what i hear their latest kits are carp but ask questions of Warren first and then decide.Tell him(and please do it) your gonna write a customer review on MBc of his kit(IF u get it)
Also take a look at MBB Imports...their kits cost more but their Grubee.
http://www.mbbimports.com/viewstore.aspx
Your decision man.

Back