yet one more one the road

1271_chopper_1.jpg

now it's time to add a 70cc Dax motor after I work it :eek:

a snowbird is a seasonal resident or tourist...and since i can't think of anything else nice to say about 'em, i'll shut up

I just want to add,

usually driving way to slow in a motor home or pulling a travel trailer :eek:

What is your plan for the motor drivetrain? is there a sprocket on the other side? you can see how I did my car tire (a spare) in my thread (Kennys Kustoms) and I just put up a video of the finally working bike.

Actually, I just looked and the drivetrain closeup is in the 3 speed thread in the wild section.

Chopper said:
locoWelder said:
but this is as close to what you want that I know of, but I did not build it
1271_100_2826_1.jpg

WOW!!! 8)

That's the one..... any more pics/links to that thing?

I'm waiting on some pics/info on the rear axle assembly on this, ebay #200131026738.... just in case I want to motor it ;)

1271_680b_1_1.jpg

now this looks like a 110cc Lifan motor and a quad runner rearend

sorry no I don't have any more info or photo's on this one,I dont even remember the bike show it was at :(

augidog said:
a snowbird is a seasonal resident or tourist...and since i can't think of anything else nice to say about 'em, i'll shut up :p

drimpact said:
I just want to add,

usually driving way to slow in a motor home or pulling a travel trailer :eek:

We call them geriatrics here and they are often seen blocking the traffic in their cars also :???:

Man, Augie, I guess your going to be upset when you wake up and see my van and camper in your front yard. :LOL:
I know what you mean. We used to have a public lake and still do in the winter but all the chicago people have bought it up. Their is hardly room to fish on it and even when you do their are so many ski boats that you can't fish. Gripe! :mad:
Doc

not at all, because i know i won't see your trash on my front lawn, or all over "my " roads...and i know for fact you won't be squeezing any 2-wheelers off the road, or pulling out in front of 'em, or any of the other stoopid carp the city-cagers pull on us :censored:

one more thing...the eggs that cost me $1.89 right now will go back down to $1.19 when they all go home for the winter :???:

sorry for the OT, loco...i had to respond 8)

up here a snowbird usualy means an older person or couple that can't take the cold any more so they have a second home in the south or southwest. they fly south in the winter like a bird. yup they are old, blind and medicated. won't see ya till they are parked on your fender.

Some day that might be you only sleeping on your 5 wheel electric 100 watter in the middle of the inter section with a dead hearing aid battery.
GRIN !
Doc

Back