You Gotta See This

I really, really, REALLY like that thing. I'd have LOVED such a beast as a kid!

Heck, I can envision a variant where the brace wheels in front of the drive wheel are moved forward about two feet, the bar extended, and a simple flat bar seat attached (like the folding cane seats you sometims see). Get where you are going, turn the compression nut, telescope the main shaft into itself, fold the seat bars flat along the shaft, release the lock on the hinge point for the brace bar and fold it flat. Voila, a walking stick with a 16" wheel on the end.

I think a T-bar grip at the upper end with a twist grip throttle on one side, and a good grip bar on the other (maybe even a brake)?

I think that's a boat motor and if you look close there are two drive wheels and he is holding it to the side. (not between his legs)

I have a distinct impression that that kid is more of the Hermione and less of the Harry... I know of which I speak lol... The stance is wrong for a boy and the poor thing looks terrified..

More to the point - when have you *ever* seen a 12 year old boy on inline skates...

I gotta get me one of those - just to see the look on a policemans face!

The stance is wrong for a boy and the poor thing looks terrified..

I gotta get me one of those - just to see the look on a policemans face!

yes - that's what I was thinking -- stance looks off for a boy ?

yes - mr pooolice man
if you can find this machine in the book
feel free to give me a ticket

Mountainman sees things such as this
and then he wants one
my wife prays for me enough already
if she saw me on that ride -- she would make a fast call to insurance man

don't get hurt as you
ride that thing Mountainman

That is pretty certainly either a Stihl weedwhacker or a Stihl mini-tiller/cultivator.

Going looks like fun...stopping looks like it would take some planning.

Back