"you should do this..."

G

gone_fishin

have you heard this one?

i know, they get excited. but do you get the guy who thinks it totally cool to handle the bike, twist the throttle, check the springs, flex the fenders?

hey, man, this is my ride, keep your hands off her 'til it's cool. if it was a nice car or motorcycle, would you lay hands on? i highly doubt it. would you sit and preach to the owner about how you know more about the sh*t than he does? hardly.

how about "you should do this" or "i'll tell you what you have to do"... :censored: :LOL: :LOL:

tell you what, those ideas sound great, come check out the forum & build your own, dagnabbit!

take me, & my MotoredBike, seriously :p

i feel better 8)

srdavo

this is what I hear...."Man, you need to paint Rusty." ...to which I answer..."Should I color my hair & beard, too? :LOL:

here's one.... a trucker, at work the other day ask me if he could ride my bike....I said sure....if I can drive your truck!! (for real!!!) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Let's just say I did not get to drive his truck. :censored: :LOL: :LOL:

Edit...this one trucker was taking a bunch of pics of Rusty, with his phone and Talking to his brother about nephew's B-day present....so.....he got a test ride. Mile-wide grin when he got back!!

B

beach cruzin

augidog said:
tell you what, those ideas sound great, come check out the forum & build your own, dagnabbit!

take me, & my MotoredBike, seriously :p

8)
i second that notion :LOL:

S

sideshowsideswipe

Yeah I get two kinds of positive gawkers around boston

1) poor guys who want a better commute to work.

2) yuppies who are impressed that I get 3x the gas mileage their prius gets.

M

MotorbikeMike

Same thing different approach

HI, I'm out, with my 08 Racer, and the Ninnies will say, "Man that thing is gonna be soooo coll when you get it painted" HUH????? Engineering, dreaming building, riding, improving and it's "GOING" to be cool, IF I do what they say?

Ok, maybe I'M Crazy???

Mike

S

sideshowsideswipe

sounds like they are just at a loss for words so they say whatever redonkulous comment comes to mind - you left them speechless, they should have just stayed that way. not every moped has to be bright red... :p

M

minibiker

i get the same way about my bike some idiot kid hopped on mine and went for a ride i chased him down and decked him i got kicked out of school for the rest of the year (totally worth it)

L

Large Filipino

I think that was unfair. That kid ran off with your bike. Let's see someone do that to your principal's car.
Did the other kid get in trouble?