You tube Britt vanegas (world fastest 66cc China girl)

Why not post the link at least? You could also just embed the video here save people searching , people are lazy and you clearly want people to see it you should make it easier .

The video doesn't show any thing .why don't you have someone on the side of road you can fly past so we can see you take off then fly past the camera at top speed wold be nice to hear it clear to .a phone app speedo shows top speed and watts wich we can make hp .like my 49cc 4 strok 2.6hp at 61kmh more detail is better.

no offense brit but i think carlos or maybe bert have the title of fastest. 73mph on a speed radar gun

However, how do we actually know that he is going 70+ miles per hour? No one pointing a camera at the speedo in the car/truck the cameraman was riding in.

I just so happen to know what the spacing of those road markings are, and I just do happen to be able to count the frames between hitting them. I never saw anything past 50.

I just so happen to know what the spacing of those road markings are, and I just do happen to be able to count the frames between hitting them. I never saw anything past 50.
Why do you always say people are not doing over 50 mph just because you don't doesn't mean others can't! If you time him between 0:38 and 0:43 using the lane markings he travels just over 100 feet per sec so he's doing 68.18 mph just in that segment! pretty dam fast if you ask me!Also dont forget that he is using a steel sleeve pressed in to the jug, higher compression then a stock cylinder can take,altered timing,and he uses ethanol way richer than any one would normaly run those guys use jets #100 and up in much bigger carbs on those set ups!

Back