• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Your Username: What does it mean??

fastboy9

Some of your nicknames have got me thinking, what does that mean? I'm sure each one has a story behind it. Mines Fastboy, this came around from my love of all machines that go fast! The word was actually a cheat from an old Playstation game I used to play, then I thought it was kinda cool so used it for my email address and it just kinda stayed.

Some of them are pretty obvious like Large Fillipino, but others like Eltaterto and Augidog, where did they come from?

So whats your story?:???::D

Zev0

I saw a big semi driving down Interstate 5 in Northern California. It had the name ZEVO in big blue letters. I said to myself, Self, that's a cool name. So I'm now known as Zev0.

Stewart

G

gone_fishin

some 25 years ago, the machine shop i worked in hired a college-boy-efficiency-expert (hah!)..."lance" (i swear it.. "lance")...since i was low man at the time, he had someone to pick on...it started in the breakroom..."man, lee...lance sure treats you like a dog" and we ran with it, he was so hilarious in his self-importance...by the end of the week i was "lee-dog", and we'd roar in laughter...someone brought up the cartoon "augie doggy & doggy daddy"...soon, i was "augie" in real life, have been for a long time now.

when i discovered the internet at the amazing speed of 2.4kbps and found out i needed a username for everything, "augidog" made his first appearance :cool:

btw-some of your explainations may be TMI for family-friendly, please be cool ;)

mshagg

Essentially a computer generated composite of my given names and surname. mshagg was an auto generated username by a school/uni/work computer and ive stuck with it for logons and email addys ever since.

Not much of a username but its handy having the same one everywhere i go in cyberspace.

S

Simonator

My last name is Simon. One day somoene called me Simonator.

E

eltatertoto

tryin to remember here..... back when i got my 1st xbox, (in 6th grade im in 8th now) me n my friend were watching ron white. (ron white fans know where this is going) and he says his sons name is tater-tot and his is tater salad. el was cause my dad had an el camino. cause on xbox live tatertot was taken. so then we came up with eltatertoto. fronounced tAto ah, like say ahh. el-tater-ta-toe so that stuck. that is my same on everything sept email, and yahoo.

A

Abeagle

My username is also a result of my past, I breed and raised beagles for many years.
The pic I use for my icon was my last beagle, "Blue" I lost him to a cager accident and it is my way of remembering him always.

mtbforlife

mine stands for (motor bikes for life) no real history behind it. just thaught i would share it with you all!!!!!!

M

mickey

Mickey is one of my nicknames, the least used one actually. I post on political blogs under a different handle using my more commonly used nickname, but since I knew I was going to be giving personal info on this site (my city and even my photo), I didn't want to use that one, lest the political crazies put 2 and 2 together.