Yoyoyo.... back in da game! Need suggestions for carb setup

I think its more like this one...DAMIEN

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Fuel in, bowl over flow and a vent tube, Two go to ground, the other goes to your tank. Can be used on a 4t too.
Bow overflow is the very bottom, right? And the fuel nipple is the one nearest to where the air filter should be. What I'm talking about is the other 2 nipples that are aligned on opposite ends.... what do I do with those two? Just plug it or route open ended hose and direct them under?

Bow overflow is the very bottom, right? And the fuel nipple is the one nearest to where the air filter should be. What I'm talking about is the other 2 nipples that are aligned on opposite ends.... what do I do with those two? Just plug it or route open ended hose and direct them under?
I see what you're talking about now, not sure what those are for. Not even the OKO competition has those.

Pissing me off, the end of the throttle cable isn't long enough.... I have to compress the damn spring all the way and it still would not have enough room to stick it in the slide! How do people make it work? Even if I'm able to fit it in, wouldn't the spring be too compress negating any throttle input if I twist the grip? I'm at a lost.

Throttle cable ends come in different lengths.
Ya just might need a different cable

Look up what's recommended for your carb

It's not the actual length, it's the stupid metal/plastic surround that stops the wire inside from going any more forward. I used a new throttle wire and decided to install the carburetor end first..... got that to work. Now, I'm having trouble with the other end (throttle tube) as the exposed wire isn't long enough and when I try to hook it up the throttle plate is constantly open.

What I'm saying is It's the carb end of the cable that's a little longer.

Actually I have no Idea what your talking about by your description terminology

If you search Throttle cables you'll see that the carb side of the cable come in different lengths to fit different carbs

Back